Service Request

Track Your Service Request
by creating an account.

Welcome to the Service Request Portal

Any issue you report here will automatically be directed to town staff. Note that you must create an account if you would like to track your submitted incidents or receive follow-up emails. We also request that you create an account if your service request has any applicable fees. 

* Please do not use this form to report street lights that are out.  You must contact your electric provider.

*For Nuisance Animal Control, please contact: Tom Kendrick at 502 544-0110. Mr. Kendrick will be able     to provide the information/assistance you need in resolving the issue.